I thought I would add some pics of the before and what we are hoping will be the after.
Here is a pic of our "dirt". Kind of boring right now. I am starting to get impatient and ready to see some action! We have the house plans done, but now we are waiting to get them approved by the city. We are thinking we will be able to break ground by the 1st of July.
This is a pic of another house in the area that we are modeling ours after. We are building in a conservation area so you only have 3 styles of house to choose from (Tudor, Craftsmen and Prarie) We chose the Tudor style which is above. What I like about the neighborhood is that even the new homes look old which I think keeps the charm of the neighborhood. All of the houses are really cute.

i think it's way cute! love the rock accent!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see it from the very beginning!! Great post!
ReplyDelete